From time to time I run group sessions on the weekend in Melbourne. To find out when the next session is or register interest please get in touch via the contact form.
Weekend Bootcamp – May
Learn to Self Test with Paul O’Brien and walk away with a Showreel
4 spots are only available for this intense Actor training weekend course.
What you get:
2 x 1 hr Private Sessions with Paul (worth $300)
– 12 hrs of training in the Flow Technique worth $1200
– Agent Advice (who to contact and how to approach them)
– How to get more Auditions
– How to be a Working Actor
– How to discover what is your Self Test Casting
– Learn your First Language – the body never lies. This is the edge for any actor who wants to go next level, and is the language used by spies and law enforcement to catch criminals.
– How to break down a scene and learn lines 10 times faster using the Flow Technique
– How to have more confidence as an Actor.
– How to think and act like a business
– Learn the difference between working actors on set and trained actors.
– 3 filmed and edited scenes for your new showreel
– Lunch is included both days in our stylish South Yarra restaurant on Chapel Street.
After the weekend workshop you will book into your free private sessions with Paul to edit your scenes and get you into the game of acting
Bootcamp Price: Only $850
Limited to 4 SPOTS ONLY.
When: May 19/20
Where: South Yarra
Time: 10am – 5pm
Book here: https://www.trybooking.
For enquiries, contact Jason at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to watch what the actors are learning and audit Paul’s class to better understand self test auditions and what directors tell actors on set (this is great for people who would like to be directors as well as actors), you are welcome to join us on the Sunday only.
$100 per person for the day.
No refunds within the last 72 hours prior to course commencement.